Thursday 27 May 2010

The Smallest-From Afar.

Of course, I did get it somewhat wrong. It was to be my sixth and tenth post, but as Gigi posted her fifth and eleventh I think this may be okay!
~*~

18/10/07.
After school we picked up some friends and stopped at the beach for a quick run. E couldn't keep up. It's so hard being the little one! Of course B doesn't count, coz he's a baby. Poor E!







~*~

Oh my heart! He hasn't changed all that much but I now realise he is himself quite a bit more considerate about waiting for B these days. Most of the time anyway. How they learn!

So, I'm not sure who would like to be tagged and I'm reluctant to pass on tags uninvited, but please do let me know if you'd like to do it and I'll include a link to your blog here. Please do!

And in the meantime, head on over to 'a moon, worn as if it had been a shell' to Elizabeth,
and to 'a shelter from the storm', to MissKris who have both been tagged! 

11 comments:

Elaine Prunty said...

poor E ,this is just so cute, you captured that so well AND you had a babe in arms too....didn't E really look like B or should that be doesn't B really look like E ..

Tracey said...

Oh I think these old post are lovely. Fresh. Not aimless. I think you were good from the start. You may have taken different turns on your road, but you have always had focus.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh, this breaks my heart. Poor little fellow. I hope you gave him an enormous hug right after this last photo was snapped!!

Gigi Thibodeau said...

Just tried to leave a comment and my connection cut out on me. Let's see if it works this time . . .

Your blog has been a charmer from the start. These photos just stole my heart for keeps.

Thanks for playing along, dear one. Happy weekend!

xoxo Gigi

Mise said...

Poor E., even so long ago. I always admire how young children do emotion so intensely and transiently - something is absolutely wonderful or desperately sad, and then it's on to the next ting, unlike grown-ups, who dwell on things unbecomingly.

if only you weren't so far away and if I hadn't so many children (is it really only two?) to shepherd around, I'd be utterly delighted to be at that Summer Solstice party of yours - it sounds like a very charming hooley.

MissKris said...

Oh, how pictures do tell stories! I know my littlest grandson is always chasing after the oldest, yelling out, "Me, too! Me, too!" I've done this over at my blog, Ciara...I loved the idea! Here is a link to it:

http://missykrissy2005.blogspot.com/2010/05/tag-of-sorts.html

Emma said...

Poor little chap. Amazing that you captured the episode so perfectly. And it is wonderful that he learned about what it is like being left behind. What a sweatheart.

Paddy said...

Great story board. He just picks himself up like Tigger and bounces on to the next adventure.
Well he won the race back home anyway..

Elizabeth said...

Hmmm--I've been tagged. Is it the fifth and the tenth or the sixth and the tenth or the sixth and the eleventh?

Ciara Brehony said...

LOL! Elizabeth, I guess I'll leave that up to you! C x

Nishant said...

I hope you gave him an enormous hug right after this last photo was snapped!!
PPC Advertising India